Operated by husband and wife team, Dwight Boerem and Patty Rappazzo Boerem, Dutch Rentals provides the personal attention and service that renters and owners prefer. Our goals are to offer perfect accommodations to suit each renter’s needs, and to care for owners’ investments, making renting carefree. We live and work here because we love Vermont and the Deerfield Valley, in all seasons of the year. Let us share our home region with you.
We hope you enjoy exploring the Mount Snow area. Here are a few of our recommended restaurants, businesses, and activities:
- Closest Grocery Market: Snow Mountain Market, Rt. 100, Dover
- There is also a Shaw’s grocery store on Rt. 9 in Wilmington
- Activities: Mount Snow Ski Resort, Haystack Golf Course, Mount Snow Golf Course, Timber Creek Cross Country Ski Area
- 1846 Tavern at the West Dover Inn – great food and service
- Two Tannery Road – a classic favorite for a quiet night out
- Sawmill Bar & Table – a special night out in a lovely setting
- La Casita in Wilmington – Legit tacos and margaritas
- Tony’s Pizza on Rt. 100
- Shopping in Wilmington – many boutiques, cafes, and art galleries.
- Pickwell’s Barn – ladies clothing
- West End Used Books – fun to explore used books and records in the yurt! 35 West Main St.
- Bartleby’s Books – great independent bookstore
Dutch Rentals is a division of Dutch Property Management, LLC. Dwight founded Dutch Property Management in 2004 with a vision to establish a reputable, reliable property management firm with local ties, to help the community he cares about so much to thrive.